A proper skincare routine is extremely important in achieving healthy skin. However, leading a busy life in a fast-paced country such as ours leaves minimal time for self-care. Additionally, the hot and humid weather can further damage our skin. That being said, it is imperative to adopt an effective skincare routine for that healthy and energetic outlook.
9 Daily Steps to Achieving Good and Healthy Skin.
- Properly cleansing with a suitable facial cleanser helps unclog the pores of any dirt and bacteria. Thus, you should at least wash your face once a day to keep it clean and bacteria free. It is advisable to use a facial cleanser that’s compatible with your skin type.
- Exfoliating helps to keep your skin silky soft and smooth by sloughing off dead skin cells. Over-exfoliation however can damage the most outer layer of skin. Chemical exfoliants tend to be fine to use more regularly.
- Although using the right toner is optional for users to get a balanced derma pH, it helps to calm breakouts and activate hydration.
- Having dark circles under our eyes tend to make a person look dull. Hence, it is recommended to use an eye cream which can lift and lighten dark circles.
- Some dermatologists suggest using a vitamin C serum as it acts as a barrier against free radical damage produced by environmental pollutions and sun damage.
- Apply sunscreen daily as Singapore has harmful ultraviolet rays and small pollution particles in the air. All skincare efforts will be wasted without preventive measures and UV ray is the main culprit.
- Proper diet and hydration, eating proper meals with good amounts of vegetables, fruits and fish as well as drinking lots of water creates collagen to recuperate your skin.
- Taking clinically proven beauty supplements on a daily basis produces fast results.
- Meditating and exercising can stimulate good flow of oxygen and blood to help nourish skin cells while removing toxin from the body.
What should you avoid for better results?
- Sleeping too little or at late hours of the night will accelerate skin ageing, making you look older than you are.
- Do not overwork yourself as stress is the main contributor of bad health issues.
- Avoid binge eating as it can cause dire consequences to your physical and emotional health. Portion control applies to healthy food too.
- Improper or forceful handling of your skin will lead to enlarged pores which are hard or impossible to recover in short amount of time.
- Over usage of chemicals on the skin can further damage affected skin. Hence visit a specialist to follow the correct application instruction.
If you find the steps mentioned above to be a tedious daily regime, you may consider purchasing our Vitarealm Collagen products.
Our products contain effective ingredients for whiter, smoother and fairer skin with proven case studies. Furthermore, it is convenient to carry around and it has great reviews on its taste and results.