Achieving Radiant Skin in Singapore
Singapore’s scorching hot weather has caused many of its residents to suffer from sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Women, in particular, have been left feeling especially self-conscious about their appearances. Hence, they are on the lookout for the best solution to achieving radiant skin and regaining back their confidence.
Tips for perfect skin!
- Sufficient sleep is the key to overall health and well-being. 7 hours of sleep daily allows your body to repair damaged cells. Sleep deprivation however will lead to unwanted dark circles and accelerate the aging process of our skin.
- Drinking plenty of water daily keeps us hydrated whilst having positive effects on our complexion.
- Use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to help block harmful ultraviolet rays that are proven damaging to our skin. However, for people with sensitive skin, it is best to speak with your dermatologist for a suitable sunscreen.
- Water-based moisturizer offers skin hydration when applied on dry and flaky skin.
- Cold showers help to minimize large pores and relieve skin of redness.
- Using facemasks weekly provides your skin with great nutrients, helping it in the long run.
- Cucumber, aloe vera, honey, and lemon are deemed natural remedies when consumed or applied topically. However, do consult with a derma specialist to ensure proper usage as some people with sensitive skin would encounter discomfort during application.
These tips will help you achieve good skin naturally with long-term use. However, if you’re looking to speed up the process, you should consider these solutions:
- With advancing beauty technology, you can achieve fast and instant results with proper aesthetic procedures.
- Skin whitening cream is a popular choice among ladies as it is painless and can be done anytime and anywhere. However, do take note of the ingredients used in whitening creams as some may cause damage to the skin.
- Drinking VitaRealm Beauty Whitening Collagen to achieve fairer and firmer skin with evidential outcome in 14 days.
Ultimately, the advice is to follow these steps with precaution. Beware of unreliable sources which state fast and non-approved methods as it can lead to serious damage to your body.