We all know that exercise brings endless benefits to the body, and it is also recommended to workout1 to 2 times a week to promote activeness. Exercise helps improve our blood flow and metabolism, and that allows the body to regenerate new cells. Thereafter, these new cells will repair or replace the damaged cells in our body for an improved physical look.
While we usually consider exercise as the alternative to keep your heart strong and maintain your weight, working out also plays a vital role in skin health and appearance. When your heart rate increases during exercise, it boosts circulation, spreading oxygen and nutrients throughout your body — including to your skin cells. Regular workouts also stimulate the production of skin’s natural oils, so your complexion stays smooth and supple.
Here is a list of exercises that you can do at home.
- Dance workouts
Although exercising has its benefits, however, it may pose risk to skin if not practiced properly. Here are some things to take note if , especially if you have sensitive or acne skin.
- Do not work out with your make-up on. When working out, your foundation and powder may melt and get mixed with perspiration, ending up clogging pores and causing an unwanted acne outbreak.
- Tie your hair up to avoid the hair coming in contact with the face. Oil and bacteria from the hair may cause sensitive skin to worsen.
- Clean the fitness equipment before using.
- When exercising, avoid touching your face as the bacteria may be transferred to your skin.
- People who have sensitive skin should wear loose clothes to prevent abrasion of skin.
- Prepare extra clothes if you have a tenancy to sweat easily during workouts.
- Take a shower after you have done your cool-down exercise.
To see even better results, try drinking 1 bottle of our Vitarealm Skin Perfecting Essence daily. Our formulation contains a high optimal blend of high-antioxidants botanical extracts and 2,000mg of Marine Collagen Peptides. It helps to revitalize your skin and reduce sebum production to give your skin a radiant glow. Combined with a regular workout and healthy diet, you are on your way to achieving perfect glowing skin!